2 new classes at Liberty Exhibition Hall!
- Let’s Get Physical- Pilates and Aerobic Fitness Class.
Sweating to the sounds of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s! Richard Simmons and Jane Fonda will join us in spirit as we embrace all the benefits of old school Aerobics and Pilates exercise.
Saturdays 10am and Tuesdays 7:30pm.
- I Love Broadway- Dancersize fitness class-
Sweating to Show-tunes.
This class is for all experience levels. A dance class designed around musical theatre scores and choreography.
Saturdays 11:30am and Tuesdays- 6pm.
Immerse your child in Cincinnati’s highly-acclaimed theater classes and camp program!
Our week long summer camp offerings are designed for children ages 5 – 15, with an advanced offering at the end of the summer for more experienced campers ages 10 – 17. Each camp week concludes with weekend performances for friends and family.
- Week 1: June 5-10 “THE TALE OF PETER RABBIT” – Crawl under the gate and over the wall with Peter Rabbit and his friends. Peter’s determination and curiosity set the stage for thrilling adventures through Mr. McGregor’s garden.
- Week 2: June 12-17 “OLIVER TWIST” – Set on the Southside of London, a little boy named
Oliver ventures out alone. While looking for his real home, Oliver must decide what are “good” choices and discover the meaning of love.
Week 3: June 19-24 “PETER PAN”WAITLIST – Fly from London to Neverland with Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. With a little faith, trust, and pixie dust we will discover the true story of Captain Hook, and explore the land of the “all grown up.” Also Week 3: June 19-24 STAGE PRODUCTION WORKSHOPWAITLIST – From casting to performance day duties, join the production team of Peter Pan! Students will have the opportunity for enrichment in technical theater as our staff guides them through the creative process behind production, costume, set, and lighting design. Week 4: June 26-July 1 “ALICE IN WONDERLAND”WAITLIST – Journey down the rabbit hole with Alice, the White Rabbit, and the many other curious creatures of Wonderland. In this dizzying series of strange encounters, we will question if any of it was real, or simply a dream.
- Week 5: July 10-15 “THE FROG PRINCE” – A spoiled princess learns to look beyond the surface when she befriends a frog. In this adaptation of the Grimm’s Brothers story, the characters open their hearts to compassion and companionship as a young prince attempts to break the spell that has turned him into a frog.
Week 6: July 17-22 “THE WIZARD OF OZ”WAITLIST – Dorothy and Toto traverse a twister and the magical Land of Oz. With the help of a talking Scarecrow, Tin Man, and a Cowardly Lion, Dorothy learns there is no place like home. Also Week 6: July 17-22 STAGE PRODUCTION WORKSHOPWAITLIST – From casting to performance day duties, join the production team of Wizard of Oz! Students will have the opportunity for enrichment in technical theater as our staff guides them through the creative process behind production, costume, set, and lighting design.
- Week 7: July 24-29 “CHARLOTTE’S WEB” – A young girl is forced to turn over the care of her pet pig, Wilbur, to her uncle and his farm hands. When Wilbur arrives at his new home, he meets a cast of eccentric barnyard characters, including Charlotte, a wise and caring spider who saves Wilbur’s life in this tale of friendship, loss, and love.
- Week 8: July 31- August 5 ADVANCED WORKSHOP: “INTO THE WOODS JR.” – (Ages 10-17) Journey into the woods with the Baker and the Baker’s Wife, as they set out to find a cow as white as milk, a cloak as red as blood, hair as yellow as corn, and a slipper as pure as gold to reverse a witch’s curse. In the abridged version of one of Stephen Sondheim’s most astonishing works, our students will portray an array of fairytale characters with a twist.
- Also Week 8: July 31- August 5 STAGE PRODUCTION WORKSHOP – From casting to performance day duties, join the production team of Into the Woods Jr.! Students will have the opportunity for enrichment in technical theater as our staff guides them through the creative process behind production, costume, set, and lighting design.
This unique program is designed to help the next generation discover their unique “place” in the arts. Our professional team of instructors and musicians work actively in the Cincinnati theater scene, and have assembled each summer for the past eleven years to create a very special theatrical experience for kids across the region. Each week features a different musical and script – all tailored to the needs of each individual participating student. We offer an open-enrollment program which encourages personal exploration and the opportunity for each child to see the world through the diverse lens of the performing arts.
Learn more and register…
IMPROV CINCINNATI: 2018 and BEYOND AT CPT on LUDLOW!
Friday & Saturday nights at Clifton Performance Theatre on Ludlow is Improv Cincinnati! Come out for the laughs!
LIKE WHAT WE DO? SUPPORT US!
We have several ways to support Clifton Players at the Clifton Performance Theatre:
- Use our Amazon Smile link when making your online purchases!
- Sponsor a single night show, a performer, a camper, or the entire season!
- Our Generosity campaign – supporting our general fund
- Via PayPal Giving Fund