Signups have started for our musical theatre youth camps!
Camp Times are Monday-Friday 9am-3pm instructional, early drop off 8:30am
Shows on Saturday and Sunday. All campers will need to bring a packed lunch each day.
NOTE: ALL CAMPS ARE HELD AT THE LIBERTY EXHIBITION HALL
3938 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223 Google Map
- Week 1: June 5-10 “THE TALE OF PETER RABBIT” – Crawl under the gate and over the wall with Peter Rabbit and his friends. Peter’s determination and curiosity set the stage for thrilling adventures through Mr. McGregor’s garden.
- Week 2: June 12-17 “OLIVER TWIST” – Set on the Southside of London, a little boy named
Oliver ventures out alone. While looking for his real home, Oliver must decide what are “good” choices and discover the meaning of love.
Week 3: June 19-24 “PETER PAN”WAITLIST – Fly from London to Neverland with Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. With a little faith, trust, and pixie dust we will discover the true story of Captain Hook, and explore the land of the “all grown up.” Also Week 3: June 19-24 STAGE PRODUCTION WORKSHOPWAITLIST- From casting to performance day duties, join the production team of Peter Pan! Students will have the opportunity for enrichment in technical theater as our staff guides them through the creative process behind production, costume, set, and lighting design. Week 4: June 26-July 1 “ALICE IN WONDERLAND”WAITLIST – Journey down the rabbit hole with Alice, the White Rabbit, and the many other curious creatures of Wonderland. In this dizzying series of strange encounters, we will question if any of it was real, or simply a dream.
- Week 5: July 10-15 “THE FROG PRINCE” – A spoiled princess learns to look beyond the surface when she befriends a frog. In this adaptation of the Grimm’s Brothers story, the characters open their hearts to compassion and companionship as a young prince attempts to break the spell that has turned him into a frog.
Week 6: July 17-22 “THE WIZARD OF OZ”WAITLIST – Dorothy and Toto traverse a twister and the magical Land of Oz. With the help of a talking Scarecrow, Tin Man, and a Cowardly Lion, Dorothy learns there is no place like home. Also Week 6: July 17-22 STAGE PRODUCTION WORKSHOPWAITLIST – From casting to performance day duties, join the production team of Wizard of Oz! Students will have the opportunity for enrichment in technical theater as our staff guides them through the creative process behind production, costume, set, and lighting design.
- Week 7: July 24-29 “CHARLOTTE’S WEB” – A young girl is forced to turn over the care of her pet pig, Wilbur, to her uncle and his farm hands. When Wilbur arrives at his new home, he meets a cast of eccentric barnyard characters, including Charlotte, a wise and caring spider who saves Wilbur’s life in this tale of friendship, loss, and love.
- Week 8: July 31- August 5 ADVANCED WORKSHOP: “INTO THE WOODS JR.” – (Ages 10-17) Journey into the woods with the Baker and the Baker’s Wife, as they set out to find a cow as white as milk, a cloak as red as blood, hair as yellow as corn, and a slipper as pure as gold to reverse a witch’s curse. In the abridged version of one of Stephen Sondheim’s most astonishing works, our students will portray an array of fairytale characters with a twist.
- Also Week 8: July 31- August 5 STAGE PRODUCTION WORKSHOP – From casting to performance day duties, join the production team of Into the Woods Jr.! Students will have the opportunity for enrichment in technical theater as our staff guides them through the creative process behind production, costume, set, and lighting design.
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, onsite camps are limited to 15 per session. Each child will have their own socially distanced space to work within, and may wear masks if desired.
You can also donate and sponsor a child’s education! Camp fees are $315 per camper, online classes are $80 per student, or $20/month to give to our scholarship program to help kids get a valuable experience!