Signups have started for our musical theatre youth camps!
Camp Times are Monday-Friday 9am-3pm instructional, early drop off 8:30am
Shows on Saturday and Sunday. All campers will need to bring a packed lunch each day.
NOTE: ALL CAMPS ARE HELD AT THE LIBERTY EXHIBITION HALL
3938 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223 Google Map
- Week 1: June 7-12 “CINDERELLA” – Set to our original musical score, we will tell the story of Cinderella, the prince, and her misguided stepsisters through the eyes of mice who seek to learn the meaning of love.
- Week 2: June 14-19 “THE ADVENTURES OF TARZAN” – The jungle is no place for an Englishman…unless you have been raised by mountain gorillas. Follow Tarzan, Jane, and the creatures of the forest as they discover the meaning of family and the bond that connects all living things.
- Week 3: June 21-26 “WIZARD OF OZ” – Adventure with Dorothy, the Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion on their way to see the great Wizard of Oz.
- Also Week 3: June 21-26 STAGE PRODUCTION/TECHNICAL THEATRE WORKSHOP – From casting to performance day duties, join the production team of The Wizard of Oz! Students will have the opportunity for enrichment in technical theater as our staff guides them through the creative process behind production, costume, set, and lighting design.
- Week 4: July 5-10 “CHARLOTTE’S WEB” – Our new addition to the summer camp repertoire! A story about friendship, compassion, and some truly “T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C” farm animals.
- Week 5: July 12-17 “PETER PAN” – Just like every good story, there is more than one side. Journey to Neverland with Peter and Wendy, and explore the mysteries of adulthood with Captain Hook and Mr. Darling.
Week 6: July 19-24 “BEAUTY AND THE BEAST”Waitlist – Meet the acquaintance of Belle, the Beast, and the many castle personalities of this classic tale.
- Also Week 6: July 19-24 STAGE PRODUCTION/TECHNICAL THEATRE WORKSHOP – Meet the acquaintance of Belle, the Beast, and the many castle personalities of this classic tale.
- Week 7: July 26-31 “ALICE IN WONDERLAND” – Travel down the rabbit hole with Alice as she encounters the many zany characters of Wonderland. Was it real, or just a dream?
- Week 8: Aug 2-8 Advanced Workshop: “ALMOST MAINE” – (Ages 10-17) A series of vignettes contemplating love and relationships in their many forms. Please note that this play contains mature content and is meant for our older students. If your child is under the age of 10 and interested in participating, we ask that you contact us by email or phone for permission to enroll.
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, onsite camps are limited to 15 per session. Each child will have their own socially distanced space to work within, and may wear masks if desired.
You can also donate and sponsor a child’s education! Camp fees are $295 per camper, online classes are $80 per student, or $20/month to give to our scholarship program to help kids get a valuable experience!